Ok, well this has become harder than I thought. Its not the training that's hard. Its the motivation. Since I have decided to take this on, I have been craving sugar like never before, I have NOT wanted to run, WHAT?, and I have actually skipped my last weekend's long run. Its week 2 people. Week 2. I'm chalking it up as a mental issue. Buckling down, and making sure next week is a new week for me. Turning the page, starting over, whatever. I just need to get it back together.
On another note, My mom and I are going to do a 5K run on my birthday. She's taken up running as well. I'm very impressed. With all due respect, mom, I did not get my athletic ability from you. Anyway, she's been doing great and this was her idea. It will be great to actually be a part of some sort of race before the big one. And its on my birthday, with my mom. Perfect!
We're camping this weekend and I have to figure out how to get a long run in there somewhere, because I am NOT skipping it again.
First time taking all 3 kids camping.....we're probably in for it.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wish you would've done the race for the cure.....october 10th. or is that your birthday? anyhoo, hang in there! you can do it! and stay away from those sugar cravings! you'll feel better when you say no, i feel your pain!
ReplyDelete