Saturday, August 22, 2009
Enter Half Marathon
So some of the girls who work out at the fitness center, along with one of the trainers were in the locker room talking about doing a half marathon in Tulsa. I acted like I wasn't listening, but I was. Then one said "Amy, you should do it" I was like - ohhhhhh no, I could never run that far. Yes you could, said the trainer. I laughed it off. The rest of the afternoon, I sat at my desk thinking about it. Up pops an email from Lauren, the trainer, with a half marathon training plan attached. She said, you can totally do this. Weird. I was just thinking about it. I opened the training plan, and realized I do the first 2 weeks plan, already. 3.5 miles a day, 3-4 days a week. So I decided I was in. I never push myself, I always quit if something doesn't come easy for me. Half Marathon, here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment