After the race. Could barely move. Not. Kidding.
There's the finish line!!!!!
Heading towards the Finish Line
Think this is around mile 5
Excitement right there - about to start.
So sorry these pics are completely out of order. I have no idea why I can't get them moved around how I wanted them. Anyway, thanks to my faithful few who followed me through my training and for all the encouraging words. Maybe I'll be back after I nurse this sore knee and hopefully start training for the April OKC Memoiral Marathon.
Join me, come on......
In the meantime, you can catch me over at my regular family blog Regular, with half and half and raw sugar.
I know that I am a few months behind, but I just found my way back over here, so I wanted to say, "Congrats!" You totally inspired me! I am seriously considering signing up for a half or even a full marathon in the next few days. My stomach feels instantly queasy when I think about it, though. Hopefully I can work past that!
ReplyDelete